The behaviour policy at Crookhorn is based on the Cornerstones Code. This code reflects the four cornerstones and is designed entirely to create a supportive, co-operative environment that encourages behaviour for learning.
* I will RESPECT that at Crookhorn learning in the classroom is the priority.
* I will be RESPECTFUL, polite and considerate at all times and follow the teachers directions in a positive manner.
* I will show RESPECT for the College by wearing the College uniform in the correct way.
* I will RESPECT other peoples property and listen and value their opinions.
* I will RESPECT the College and class environment by eating only at lunch and breaktime and putting my rubbish in the bin.
* I will take RESPONSIBILITY for my own learning.
* I will take RESPONSIBILITY for the care of my environment, buildings, College grounds and community.
* I will take RESPONSIBILITY for my actions and consider how they may affect the learning, health and safety of others.
* I will take RESPONSIBILITY for how I move around the College.
* I will act RESPONSIBLY by leaving valuables at home.
* I will show COMMITMENT to my learning environment by keeping noise and disruption to a level that does not disturb the learning of others.
* I will show COMMITMENT to my education by arriving on time to registration and lessons.
* I will show COMMITMENT to my house team by supporting, through my participation, College and community events
* I will ACHIEVE my potential by always bring the correct equipment to each lesson
* I will ACHIEVE my potential by making sure my behaviour enables me to focus on my personal achievement targets
* I will work hard to ACHIEVE my potential in class work and homework